Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Smooches!

I had lunch with my 妹妹 Steph yesterday at Obika (56th and Madison) where I was finally able fulfill my longtime craving for buffalo mozzarella and Italian cured meats. YUM. That place rocks and is easy on your wallet (by New York standards). I've known Steph since she was an wide-eyed innocent little girl in Taiwan, but I'm finding her totally schooling me in certain aspects of life. Wisdom can be dispensed from all ages, I'll be taking lessons from her soon enough!

She crafted me a frog and painted it over with watercolors!
This won't be the first frog I'll kiss that doesn't turn into a prince. :p

Me: Uh, what did you use to paint this? It looks kind of cakey.
Steph: I used watercolor!
Me: What, are you serious? You know watercolor is used on paper, right? You didn't use acrylic?
Steph: Oh... I didn't have any.
Me: Umm, so did you end up using the entire cake on the frog then?! Didn't it take you a long time for the color to stick?!!
Steph: Ah, yea...

HAHA too adorable. LOVE YOU.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW, so jealous! You got to see Steph!
She's the cutest. Watercolor..ha!
Miss you bothhhh.

Post a Comment