Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bad Little Girls and Boys

I came up to NYC for just one day (going back to DC this afternoon) to celebrate my friend Hiro's 30th birthday. Even though I have a final on Monday and another test on Tuesday, I wouldn't have missed another epic night with my friends before getting shipped off to China. Since I'm hungover and I can't wrap my mind around economics right now, I figure screw studying. Haha, I may regret this decision later.

Location: The Magic School Bus. Stops at a McDonalds in Brooklyn (?!), Rockefeller Center, Columbia, and some pier (by this time I had no idea where we were).
People: Schoolgirls and schoolboys. All mid-20s and beyond, ha.
Choice of drink: Tequila... of course...?

By and far my favorite photo of the night.
Hiro, you've got your birthday present right in your arms.. :)

The dynamic duo.

We played a game of "Let's Unclothe Chris" (dunno whose genius idea that was) and for some reason all the guys were REALLY into it. He got swarmed probably every 10 minutes, hahaha. Manhandled to the max.


Hello, you tourists! Yes, I am living out my pageant queen fantasies, waving and blowing kisses to all the plebeians. We had people run along the bus, giving high fives and stuff. :)
Actually this picture is kind of creepy... like in Inception when everyone stares at you.

Now this is what I call a proper Homecoming! :)

1 comments:

teresa said...

Your time in NY is way more happening than mine!

Post a Comment