Sunday, August 29, 2010

Flushing Beauty Parlor

Why do all middle-aged Asian women get short curly perms?!
And the yucky armpit type curls too! WHY?!!!

If you didn't know, this is where Chinese mommies get their hair did. Um, and apparently me too. What, don't be judging! I'm in Flushing right now... and I desperately needed a cheap $45 dye job and trim. :) I'm going to try to avoid Nanjing hair dye products as long as I can. If they (meaning CHINA) are okay with making deadly fake milk, I'm sure that deadly fake bleach is fair game. I'd like to keep my scalp for as long as possible, although I admit I was slightly apprehensive when I stepped into this hair salon. As ghetto as this place looks, the results were actually amazing. Just don't ask for the Chinese Mommy Special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment