Saturday, November 10, 2012

Konbanwa, Halloween! ^_^

Helloooooooooo, NURSE!!!!
Yes, he really went there.

Halloween was great this year, I have a freakin fantastic group of friends in Shanghai who really know how to have fun. :D There were actually two parts to Halloween this year, the first was on Saturday for Min's/Cat's Birthday and Enoch's House Party. The second part was an enterprising Batman/ballerina themed parade down Xintiandi on actual Halloween Day. Just shows that you can never get too old to dress up and play make believe! ;) Or you just have to be lucky to know others who also have Peter Pan Syndrome.

In case you don't know who I'm supposed to be here, I'm just a generic Japanese animation schoolgirl. I just wanted to rock a crazy wig, so I searched on Taobao.com and found this blue baby calling my name. The wig only cost about $12 USD and the outfit $5 USD. I cannot believe I used to shell out over $50+ bux for ready-made costumes back in the States. I LOVVVVVE TAOBAO. You can seriously get anything on it all for much less than retail. You can buy Haribo gummies. You can buy a motorcycle. You can buy a humidifier. You can buy fashionable clothes. You can get the most random and awesome stuff, probably even a kidney. I would even go so far to say that being able to navigate Taobao.com is one of the best things I got out of learning Chinese for 2 years. You will never find me shopping in real life in China if I can help it.

Anyways back to Halloween -- Enoch and Cat pulled the stops for their Halloween house party, where Dave definitely took home first prize for forgetting to shave his legs, with Ty at a close second for showing everyone his true colors (yellow on the outside, white on the inside). As expected, the night rapidly deteriorated into utter chaos thanks to our stop at Mook, measured by the steady entanglement of beautiful blue locks of hair. Hahaha.

Tastes like toilet water?
This is my favorite picture of the night even though it happened in the first 15 minutes.

Dave makes a good O for the ladies.
You know, men should know that in reality it should take more than a little fondling to get that sort of reaction. Hahaha, really.

Some crazy husband n wife dynamics going on here!
Op op op op oppa gangnam style~

Just a little tug won't hurt. ;)
Ok I admit I was trying really hard to be in character!!!

I LOVE my girls Viv and Julez. 
Missed you Trace!!!

Going, going, going.....

Gone.
Happy Bday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment