Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Captain Miffy with the Candlestick

Candlestick is usually my weapon of choice. Unassuming yet effective... (I've thought a lot about this)

Meet Mitzi (she's still alive)! The DC sublet that I found on Craigslist came with a kewwwt furry roommate. It's so very nice to have her welcome me when I come home. :) With pets, all you have to do is shower them with a little care and they'll love you in return. So much less complicated than humans.

I didn't think there could be a lazier feline than my 小虎, but here you go. My guesstimate from 2 days of observation is that she adopts this belly-up position probably 65% of the time (like RIGHT now). The other 33% she's on her belly. The other 2% she's eating her kibble. This lethargy is definitely rubbing off of me -- I haven't done any work since getting back home yet, been watching a marathon of Ochocinco's matchmaking reality show on VH1 for the last 2 hours. I can always rely on VH1 on delivering the best brain botox. :p

Tomorrow is a full day of FREE PERIODS. No class, baby! What will I do with my time?!! I should definitely unplug the TV right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment