Sunday, May 8, 2011

Meow, Mommy!

HAHAHA, my dad is the cutest ever!!! I just woke up and found this in my email inbox:

from daddy daddy@gmail.com
toMiffy
dateMon, May 9, 2011 at 4:22 AM
subjectHappy mother's day!!! From Xao Hu

Miss you, mommy ~

And then he attached a few photos of my cat, Xiaohu 小虎:


And then came the real kicker, he finished it off with THIS picture, titled "myfooot.jpg". Yes, there was an extra "o" in foot, lol.

I may not be a real mother yet, but dammit my dad is so good at pulling at my heart strings!!! I haven't been able to take care of my cat since I left the US, and I feel so guilty/terrible. Having a pet is a commitment not to be taken lightly -- your pet relies on you for food, shelter, and most importantly, love and companionship. Well, this definitely renews my resolve to bring Xiaohu to DC with me in the Fall and be the best mom ever. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment