Saturday, February 2, 2013

On Being 29


I'm not going to say much about turning 29 because I certainly don't feel "29". Or in fact, any number at all!

I think I can honestly say age is not something that weighs too heavily on my mind right now.
I'm not going to be bound by meaningless human constructs of time.
In my life I will write my own rules.
I listen to my own value system. I make my own goals.
I have to go by my own pace.

I will love generously, and appreciate deeply. Nothing is personal, yet everything is mine.
My curiosity, growth, happiness, reflection, and sharing will be continual and timeless.
I want this to be my "forever anthem". :)

Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me this healthy body and the opportunity to live. Thank you God for providing Peace and assurance. And thank you to all the strange and wonderful people who make my world a damn well interesting place to be in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment