Monday, February 25, 2013

Furry Little Things

Life piles up faster than I can blog. That's a good thing. :)

I didn't get to finish my Cambodia write-up, but I guess I'll throw it in here and there whenever I have time. I was in New York for about a week for work and Chinese New Year, it really is a perk to be able to travel "home" for business reasons. I'll be taking another trip back mid-March... now I understand why it's so important for frequent flyers to travel business class...my ass is SORE!

We caught AW's Fall 2013 fashion show, this time held at the historic Cunard Building down at Wall Street. The shows in the past were done in a warehouse-type venue so there was plenty of flexibility for stage effects, but this place was so beautiful in itself that I'm glad it was pretty straightforward. 

Aila gettin' her makeup did.
Such a cute moment.

Waiting backstage.
You won't believe how otherworldly models actually look like up close. It's not like they're only thin and tall (I was just a bit shorter with my own heels on), their bones look so delicate. It's like comparing a pterodactyl with a brontosaurus. I'm the pterodactyl of course. ;)

Presenting the most ridiculous fur hat in the world.
Also the warmest fur hat in the world.

I had given a her a piece of gum right before this impromptu interview. That was awkward, teehee.

Winter is coming... hahahaha. Sorry that was a super lame GoT joke.
Do you like what you see? Read the verdict here, here, and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment