Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Le Cafe des Neonaires

I'm leaving on a flight to New York early tomorrow morning and don't have much time to put together a proper post. Kind of just want to get this over with... so here you go! *PLOP*

My birthday party = Korean + Sex + Jager Bombs
Stayin' classy.

Kalbi + Garlic +Kimchi = one good smellin' (and VERY happy) birthday girl.

I like both of these cakes. ;)

My girls are sweet and spicy.

#Winning #Fail

NEON PARTY @ Le Cafe des Stagiaires, courtesy of The Cap'n.
THANK YOU TAOBAO! Only cost me ~50 RMB, muhahahaha.

BYE!

1 comments:

Kevin Gao said...

is that chris tam??? i met him through startups :)

the bday video is cute and i like the chinese version of the mechanical bull haha

are you back before feb 28th? flying in that day. see you soon!

ps just got back from a few weeks in rio de janeiro and buenos aires. rio has got to be on my top 5 all-time list, you should go!

Post a Comment