Monday, September 19, 2011

Playdate at The Met

Guess what guys? Dandy Sandy's in town!!! What does that mean? Someone to have super geeky fun with! I've known Sandy ever since I was... 14? 15? Goodness, that's 10+ years already... time flies but our nerdiness remains. :)

We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Thursday, a place that I've been to a billion times as a kid. I think that I've actually been to every section of that museum for some sort of school project from grades K-12, from Renaissance to Renoir... been there seen that. But, my cultural acumen has been dull since class trips to the Met were no longer deemed mandatory, so I jumped at Sandy's suggestion that we should take a whirl around the museum. Had a great time -- remember to always wear comfortable shoes!

The security guard actually told me to back the F up from this Van Gogh.
Tee hee. I felt so naughty, I was so close I could have licked it.

Two muses?
Had a terrific time, I feel more civilized already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment