Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taipei for a Dei

Went to Taipei last weekend. It was splendid. :)

Scootin' around town on Natalie's tin can on two wheels (it died the next day, no joke).

Natalie's adorable stray kitten -- Monita (little monkey!) WUV JOO!!!

At the MRT -- Another reason why women have it more rough than guys. :p
Manuel looking pretty pleased with himself, haha.

Gongguan (公館) Night Market.
My favorite picture of the trip.

Ximen Ding (西門町).

Shida (師大) Night Market ...with Angry Birds mules?!!.
Hahahaha, someone call the Dog Whisperer!

All-you-can-eat Mala Hotpot for 450 TWD!
I can seriously eat 6 pans of beef/lamb by myself. I held back this time to save space for a few cones of Haagen Daz and Movenpick, heh.

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and host, Nat!
Your couch was super comfy and I loved cuddling with Monita (and all that sugar plum action). :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment