Thursday, March 8, 2012

Will there be a next step?

Bali, November 2010.

I really don't prescribe to the expiry date theory, but I'll be honest here. Seeing my best friends get engaged and married and have babies and buy houses and do all these "next stage adult things" makes me really question whether I'll be blessed enough to reach that stage smoothly. It's so weird, because it's not like I'd be happier if I were married and had a kid right now. I love my current adventurous life, I'm not actively searching, and my philosophy is to not force anything that doesn't belong to you. But I know that there's a process to it all, and at times I wonder if one day I'll find myself frantic. I really hope not, because I want to be happy with myself no matter what the situation is. Always. I will never compromise.

Well, it is what it is.
When things click, it'll be completely effortless.
And everything will make sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment