Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Knickberry

I'm in a bit of a backlog updating stuff that I did in New York -- girl gets distracted. Anyway, how could I not talk about the Knicks game that Chris took me to?!! Unfortunately, we saw the one against Charlotte that broke Jeremy Lin's seven game winning streak... BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Man, and I told Chris that I wanted to watch Charlotte because it'd be an easy win too. I think I jinxed the game. :( Nevertheless, I had a wonderful time learning all that is basketball and Knicks and sports.

Can you believe that I had never gone into Madison Square Garden before?
Or even seen the Knicks play live??
And I call myself a New Yorker... :p 

The girl on the left made a cutout sign of a "bride" with Jeremy as a the groom. The girl on the right was holding a ginormous Jeremy face.
Whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty fine man.

The crowd was so incredible, I was so glad that I had the opportunity to witness the Linsanity in person! All eyes were on Jeremy, it was like watching Baby's First Steps. If he messed up, people were silent (no booing, maybe a lot of praying though... haha). If he made an assist or point, the whole stadium was in complete uproar. JLin, you are New York City's darling. :D Chris also patiently walked me through the game as I asked "What happened? What does that mean?? WHAT DID I MISS???" a billion times. That's what you get for bringing a sports noobie. 

Pinkberry attack. :)
Thanks Chris for making New York an even awesomer experience. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment