Thursday, May 24, 2012

O'ahu Photography Tour

Disclaimer: THIS IS A PHOTO DUMP. I MEANT IT TO BE A PHOTO DUMP. ^_______^

Guys, what happened. My life imploded and I have too much going on and I'm working myself into a sleep deficit that I won't be able to dig out of anytime soon. My mother has been here in Shanghai with me for the last month, and I took her to Sichuan and Beijing. Then I had to fly to HK for work. And while everything is going on there's been major changes in my work structure and projects are finally coming to bud (knock on wood). I've had major tests on patience and professionalism. I've feared for my future. I've welcomed my future. It's all a hot mess, one that has prevented me from really blogging for the last 6 weeks. However, I still carry my camera around, so I have a major backlog of material to post. It's like staring at a textbook a day before the test.... should I cram or should I just burn the book?

Thus, photodump. Because it's midnight and I still have a month's worth of sleep to catch up. 

Synopsis -- I was a crazy girl who woke up at 4am while on vacation in Hawaii so I could take pretty pictures with O'ahu Photography Tour. Worth it? Totally. Alex, the tour operator, was super nice and chill. He took us to all these special places that he's staked out, so you get to see another side of O'ahu... it feels like it's your secret adventure, one with nature. Hope you enjoy. :)

Sunrise.
It was overcast, but I didn't mind... gave it a mystical feel.

Lovely Liza, the only other crazy who thought it was a great idea to wake up at 4am.
Yes, we were the only two people on the tour.

I love wildflowers.

Oh, hai!

Took this one through the car window (shaded) while enroute to another destination. 
I love looking through branch patterns, which here is mixed in with sky patterns. Double whammy!

More branch patterns! 
Or more accurately bamboo, which are grass stems. Did you know that? I did. Cookie pls.

These were tiny baby fern (?). 
Not sure exactly, but these tiny bright red shoots growing out of the mossy summer palace ruins caught my attention.

This reminded me of Spirited Away somehow...
Lush peace.

1 comments:

vijayaruna said...




Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you

appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your

web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.




Photography Tour


Post a Comment