Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hiatus

Hi, my blog will be on hiatus for around 6 weeks because of extensive travel plans (and because I left my ginormous 18 inch "portable" laptop in Nanjing). I'll be in the following places, if you happen to be in these areas around the same time, let me know!

January 9th - 17th (Shanghai, HK)
January 18th - 23rd (New York)
January 24th (HK)
January 25th - 30th (Szechuan, Yunnan)
January 31st - February 7th (Taipei)
February 8th - February 14th (Guangzhou for 1 day, travel up eastern coast of China)

All I have is this ridiculously heavy 23kg backpacker's bag with the scrubbiest clothes because I was originally planning to make a trip through southern China by ear, but certain plans have changed. Anyway, the best way to reach me is through email (not Facebook because it's blocked here in China and I don't have VPN now).

Hope that we have a chance to meet up! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment