Monday, July 8, 2013

Seoul Sisters (and Brother)

Be prepared for a lazy post. :)

Seoul, Korea.
April 28 - May 1
Miff, Tracy, Julie, & Min

First night: Itaewon for bar hopping, whiskey clubs, Trace-ninjaing, seolleongtang.

Second Day: Spending some well-deserved QT with my lost-long sister, shopping/nomming our little hearts out at Garosugil.

Picking up Cousin Julie! ;)

Dongdaemun for late night shopping. Shit is too crazy, my head was going to explode -- get me out of here!!!

Here's a video just proving how ridiculous shopping in Korea is. And this is Doota, the nicest building complex in Dongdaemun.

Third Day: Starting off with amazing coffee at an amazing cafe. The coffeeshops are what I enjoyed the most about Seoul, with only one thing topping it all...

CHICKEN GINSENG SOUP.
Min took us to the best CGS place in Seoul, located near the Presidential Palace. Sorry, I forgot the name, but I'll never forget the taste. I've truly never had amazing chicken soup like this. I'd go back to Seoul for this.

Some competitive fun at the batting cage and basketball hoops. ;)

What's Seoul without some makuli?

And some KTV with Korean models?

And BBQ?

Concluded by a beautiful springtime hike?

0 comments:

Post a Comment