Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy HNCween!!!

Happy Halloween y'all! :) Sailor Mars will now be retired as of tonight.

HNC had the most ridiculous party last night -- woke up this morning still feeling inebriated, so I'm taking things really slow today, heh. Yesterday I saw the most original and fun costumes I've ever seen out of a group of people. I think it's partly because of the China factor, because here:: 1) people mostly MADE their own outfits and are therefore very creative with their resources (i.e. dumpling, rubix cube, Mickey Mouse), 2) girls don't go slutty because they don't have a choice... there aren't any online Halloween stores that only stock Bad Cop and Pirate Wench sets, 3) and if people do buy costumes like me, Marge and Casey, it's off Taobao where there are a TON of cosplay options... like Sailor Moon? BOOM.

Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Mercury.
My girls Margy and Casey -- couldn't have asked for a better trio!

This post is going to be image heavy, since I think the pictures mostly speak for themselves (and my neurons are still not firing off at normal speed yet). I love everyone at HNC. Seriously, you guys rock my socks.

Prepping at Casey's room.

Little Girl: I can see your nipples! You have cream all over yourself!
Carlos: I'm a fruit tart. :(

A chef and his jiaozi (dumpling), ha! Love it.

Waldo, you sneaky bastard!

Pre-gaming the afterparty, with Chairman Moon presiding.

Starting to get really sloppy here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCE GENE LEE!!! :D
ur da bomb.

Who doesn't dig the tiara? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment